PINEAPPLE PACHADI (പൈനപ്പിൾ പച്ചടി ) is one of the dishes that’s served during Onasadya. This can be a really tasty dish, you must undoubtedly strive it. The recipe is extremely easy and won’t take over twenty five – thirty minutes to cook.
- Pineapple Pieces – 1 Cup
- Jaggery – 1 Small Piece
- Tamarind – Lemon-Size
- Coconut (Grated) – ½ Cup
- Curry Leaves
- Mustard Seeds – 1 Tea Spoon
- Green Chillies (Chopped) – 1 Tea Spoon
- Chilli Powder – ½ Tea Spoon
- Red Chilli – 3 No.
- Salt – To Taste
- Put pineapple pieces in an exceedingly preparation vessel. Add tamarind water and boil it. Put chilli powder and salt. Stir well. Now pour some water. Cover the vessel and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well. Add the paste made of grated coconut and green chillies to the boiled pineapple pieces. Add tiny items of jaggery and blend well.
- Now prepare the seasoning. Heat some oil in a pan. Put red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves. When the seasoning is prepared, transfer this to the vessel containing the pachadi.