PULISSERY (പുളിശേരി ) is an unavoidable dish on Onam. It is also a common dish in Kerala.
- Ripe banana – 1
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Green chillies – 3 no.
- Coconut (grated) – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – ½ tea spoon
- Butter milk – 500 ml
- Mustard seeds – 1 tea spoon (to season)
- Fenugreek powder – ¼ tea spoon
- Cumin powder – ¼ tea spoon
- Onion (small) – 2 no.
- Curry leaves
- Cut ripe banana into small sized cubes. Place them in an exceedingly vessel. Add water and cook it well.
- Now, take a pan, and warmth some oil. Place some mustard. Once it splutters, add curry leaves and tiny onions. Stir somewhat and Stir again after adding fenugreek powder.
- Add the paste obtained by grinding grated coconut with green chillies, cumin powder and turmeric powder. Stir the mix well.
- You may currently add this to the broiled banana. Stir well after pouring some water. Add sugar and salt. Combine the contents well. Add butter milk and stir well once it starts to boil.